Why choose HVLS PMSM fan?
With the rapid development of modern science and technology, permanent magnet synchronous motors quickly occupy the market with their own advantages, completely surpassing traditional motors, and are used in HVLS fans, named HVLS PMSM FANS. So, what are the advantages of permanent magnet synchronous motor fans?
WHY HVLS PMSM FANS?
- PMSM itself has high power, high efficiency, and higher torque. Compared with traditional motor fans, any speed point can save power, especially at low speed;
- PMSM has low heat generation, so the motor has a simple structure in its cooling system;
- Small size and low noise, HVLS PMSM FANS is suitable for installation in the space with lower ceilings;
- PMSM has no transmission gear wear, no lubrication, thus no maintenance need;
- PMSM allows large overload current, and the reliability is significantly improved.
What is PMSM Fan?
- PMSM is a permanent magnet synchronous motor. What is called a permanent magnet, refers to adding permanent magnets when manufacturing the rotor of the motor in order to improve the performance of the motor. The synchronous means that the rotation speed of the rotor is always consistent with the electric current frequency of the stator winding.
- Permanent magnet motors have a higher power-to-weight ratio, smaller size, lighter weight, larger output torque than other types of motors, and the motor’s limit speed and braking performance are also excellent, so it is the most used motor in electric products at present.
HVLS PMSM Fan Specification
Get Quotation NOW!
Whether you are looking for an on-site survey, have questions about our products, are interested in becoming a partner, or just want to chat, we look forward to speaking with you.
FEATURE OF RTFANS PMSM HVLS CEILING FANS
SAFE AND SECURE
- An Anti-Skip Design: Unique skip resistance design, thicker steel sheet, and safety;
- Cardan Joint Design ensure the fan is softly connected with the roof structure and installed at a balanced level;
- Safer structure with Mortise and Tenon Joint design;
- Double Chassis, more durable and steady, imported aeronautic aluminum alloy (AA7075), forged by 1000T machine with 570Mpa extension strength, T6 heat processing;
- Anti-Drop Structure Design;
- Steel Cable traction, steel cable from a different direction to pull the motor to prevent waggling and keep balance, each cable can sustain 1000kg stress;
- German DIN933 Industrial Bolt and DIN125A locknut with high strength 8.8 grade, the practical stress it could endure is 10 times than normal;
- All RTFANS products are covered by Pacific Insurance Agency with a total amount of up to 1.5M in USD on product liability.
REQUIRED STRUCTURAL CLEARANCES
To ensure a comfortable workout experience, a PMSM fan will keep you cool while continuing the flow of fresh air.
PMSM fan is very suitable for use in factory workshops with a floor height of fewer than 5 meters. The installation is simple and flexible, with low noise and maintenance-free.
If the floor height of the area you plan to install is only 3.5 meters, whether it is a small space such as a factory, a warehouse, or a commercial office, then this fan is perfect for you.