Evaporative Air Cooler
Professional Quality Evaporative Air Coolers Manufacturer in China since 2003.
Evaporative air coolers, also called swamp coolers, are evaporating water into the air provides a natural and energy-efficient means of cooling. They are cooling outdoor air by passing it over water-saturated pads, causing the water to evaporate into it. The cooler air is then directed into the house and pushes warmer air out through windows.
Why evaporation causes cooling?
The molecules must have heat taken while flying out of the liquid into vapor. This heat is taken from the water that remains in the liquid state when evaporation occurs. It results in cooler liquid water. Evaporative cooling is a universal natural phenomenon. For example, in summer, we would feel cool when the wet arm exposes to the air. It is because of the evaporation of water, which absorbs heat to cool our body, but not temperature shift. We feel cool if we sweat or sponge the body with alcohol. It is also because of evaporative cooling. In fact, evaporative cooling is a powerful and economical cooling technology.
There are four main factors affecting evaporation:
- Firstly, the relative humidity. There are always some molecules that fly out of the water into vapor molecules as long as the relative humidity of air is lower than 100% saturation. The lower the relative humidity, the faster the evaporation.
- Secondly, the temperature of the water, The higher the temperature of the water, the faster the water will be, the more easily it will be evaporated into the air.
- Thirdly, the air velocity. The vapor molecules may return liquid water because of the collision with other vapor molecules. If the air flows fast, the vapor molecules have less chance to return, resulting in more evaporation
- Fourthly, the surface area. The molecular number near to air increases when the liquid surface area enlarges, more molecules may fly out of the liquid. Consequently, liquid surface area increases, evaporating faster.
- The cooling efficiency is related to evaporation efficiency.
- Evaporation efficiency is mainly affected by Environment RH and Environment Temperature.
- Evaporation efficiency is inversely proportional to Environment RH.
- Evaporation efficiency is directly proportional to Environment Temperature.
WHAT IS AN EVAPORATIVE AIR COOLER?
An Evaporative Air Cooler is a type of air conditioner that uses the principle “evaporation causes cooling”, and it works by utilizing the power of evaporation to cool air temperature. but it adds technology to make the process more efficiently, not just spraying a room with water and hoping for the best.
FEATURES OF EVAPORATIVE AIR COOLER
- Energy efficiency, sustainability, and cost-saving. It is due to the fact that evaporative coolers use far less electricity to operate. This is because, in general, evaporative coolers only need to run the fan that draws airflow over the cooling pad. On the other hand, standard air conditioning systems, rely on a compressor to press liquid refrigerant into a smaller space and then move it across a heat exchanger to pull heat out of the air. This process requires a great deal of electricity to accomplish, in addition to running the fan that sends cold air out into the room.
- Eco-friendly. It should also be noted that evaporative coolers use only water and no chemical refrigerants, which are harmful to the ozone layer. Choosing an air cooler means protecting the environment.
Evaporative Air & Swamp Cooler
PORTABLE AIR COOLER
Evaporative Cooling Pad
- The evaporative cooling pad using mechanical ventilation along with the cooling pad can make a good cooling effect and control temperature automatically.
- Exhaust fan designed with the shutter to raised to defend the fan from rain and wind, easy to put in and maintain. Suitable for fastened ventilation in manufactory, rooms, hotels, etc.
Air Cooler Accessories
You can find them here with the high quality when your evaporative air cooler breaks down or can’t work and needs replacement. The main accessories include elbow duct, galvanized-duct, mounting bracket, auto swing nozzle, manual swing nozzle, auto swing nozzle, fan blade, fan motor, water pump.
FOR A GREENER EARTH！